2016 Snapper 400Z Series 25/48
The 400Z zero turn riding mower is the right mower for your big job. With its heavy-duty, all-steel construction frame and contour hugging cast-iron front axles, these zero turn mowers are built to take the constant pounding of rough terrain. Powered by hardworking Briggs & Stratton® Engines, the durable Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® transaxles provide low maintenance mowing while you ride in comfort atop the 18" padded high-back seat.
- More Grass Cutting Choices: More is better when it comes to grass cutting height options. Choose from 12 settings - 1.5 to 4.5 inches high. The foot-pedal assist deck lift makes changing mower heights easy
- Mow More. Stop Less.: Large fuel tanks hold more fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mowing pleasure. When it's time to fill-up gas, the wide neck tanks and easy-off caps help make sure the gas tank is full with no spills on your shoes.
- Engine Protection: This wrap-around steel engine enclosure helps protect critical components.
- Turf-Friendly: There's a fine line between turf traction and turf damage. That's why the large, grass-friendly tires leave grass just like you found it, but shorter.
- Rugged Mower Durability: With its heavy-duty, all-steel construction frames, contour hugging cast-iron front axles and reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engines, these zero turn lawn mowers are built to cut the grass year after year.
- Engine Workhorse: Built for harsh zero turn mowing conditions, the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf™ Series Engine has what it takes to perform including an advanced debris management system and beefed up cylinder block.
- Tough Hydrostatic Transaxles: Durable Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800® transaxles for low maintenance mowing.
- Mow the Lawn in Comfort: You'll think you're in a recliner when you settle into this comfy 18-inch high-back zero turn mower seat.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Commercial Turf Series™ V-Twin OHV
- Gross Horsepower: 25*
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 5.5
- Battery (cca): 300
- Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Forward Speed (mph): 0-8
- Reverse Speed (mph): 0-4
- Brakes: Internal
- Frame: 11-Gauge Welded
- Front Axle: Steel
- Front Tires (inches): 11 x 4
- Rear Tires (inches): 20 x 10
- Seat: 18" High-back, Adjustable
- Number of Anti-Scalping Wheels: 1 Front
- Deck Type: Fabricated
- Cutting Width (inches): 48
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut Range (inches): 1.5-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 12
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Thickness: 10-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard
- Assembled Length (inches): 71
- Assembled Width (inches): 63
- Assembled Height (inches): 42
- Residential Use: 3-Years
- Commercial Use: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of grass clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional mower blades are available to shred leaves.
- Fast Vac Twin Collector: Make quick work out of bagging leaves with our two-bag grass catcher
- Turbo Collector: Easily attaches to lawn mower and gets power directly from the engine. The blower pushes lawn clippings and debris into a grass bagger for a cleaner cut.
- Arm Rest: Ride more comfortably with our easy-to-install arm rest kit for zero turns.
- Hitch Kit: Turn your zero turn into a towing workhorse with our trailer hitch kit.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf Series™ V-Twin OHV
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4; Rear: 20 x 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag