2016 Snapper Commercial Walk CRP218520
Snapper® Commercial Walk Mowers are built to last season after season with heavy-duty features such as the 14-gauge steel mowing deck, steel axle and reinforced bracing. This walk-behind mower has a rear wheel drive system with smooth turn differential and high 10" rear wheels providing better maneuverability and improved traction on hilly yards. Premium, long-lasting power is delivered by Briggs & Stratton and Honda Engines.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Adjust the height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Rugged Durability: Whether you're cutting 5 lawns in a day or just one, the heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel mowing deck, reinforced bracing, steel axle and wheels stand up to the task - not matter how tough the mowing job.
- Smooth Rolling Lawn Mower: Easy to roll wheels are equipped with ball bearings that keep the wheels moving smoothly for seasons.
- NINJA® Mulching Mower Deck: The NINJA® Walk Mower's powerful blade with 6-cutting surfaces finely mulches grass clippings while the deck blows them back into your yard.
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Premium Power: The Briggs & Stratton 850 Professional Series™ Engine delivers professional-grade features including easier starting, smoother and quieter operation, increased durability and spin-on oil filter for longer life
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™ OHV
- Torque: 8.50 ft-lbs*
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Drive System: Rear-Wheel Drive, Disc Drive Transmission
- Ground Speed: Variable, up to 4
- Cutting Width (inches): 21
- Blade Type: NINJA® Mulching
- Height of Cut (inches): 7 Position, 1.25 - 4
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 2-Piece w/ foam grip
- Front Wheel Size (inches): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (inches): 10
- Side Discharge: Optional
- Mulching: NINJA®
- Bagging: Optional
- Residential Use: 3-Years
- Commercial Use: 1-Year
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 8.5 ft-lb. torque
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ OHV
- Rear-Wheel Drive, Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 10 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Mulch; Optional: Side, Bag