2016 Snapper HI VAC® Series P2185020E
Best mower for bagging fans, the HI VAC® Mower deck with its vacuum like suction efficiently cuts and bags your grass. HI VAC® Walk Mowers give your yard an ultra clean finish. This Snapper 21" walk-behind lawn mower also features a rear wheel drive system with high 10" rear wheels for superior traction on hills and thick grass. The reliable Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ OHV Engine keeps you going with professional-grade features from ReadyStart™ technology to quieter operation and increased durability.
- Tried and True: Snapper's proven disc drive transmission is a dependable speed adjustment system. Its higher wheel torque and control provides improved speed control on hills and helps pull through thick grass or rough terrain.
- Efficient Bagging: Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC® Mower Deck efficiently cuts and sucks up grass clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC® mower's cut is its unique blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- Comfort Zone: Whether its the speed select or the cup holder, the operator zone has everything within easy reach
- Grass Gripper Mower Traction: Rear-wheel drive improves walk-behind mower traction. The smooth-turn differential helps ensure easy maneuverability without damaging your grass.
- Dependable Power: Briggs & Stratton 875 Professional Series™ OHV Engines combine professional-grade power and performance with homeowner-friendly ease of use. Strong, quiet and durable, these push mower engines come standard with the ReadyStart® starting system: No priming. No choking. Just pull and go.
- Durable Construction: Rugged solid steel front axle and stamped steel mower deck provide long-lasting performance season after season
- Better Maneuverability: 10" high rear wheels easily glide through tall, thick grass.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Change the height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™, OHV
- Torque: 8.50 ft-lbs
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Starting Type: Electric, Key, Recoil
- Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, Disc Drive
- Ground Speed: Variable, up to 4
- Cutting Width (inches): 21
- Blade Type: Integral Lift
- Height of Cut (inches): 7 Position, 1.25 - 4
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 2-Piece w/ foam grip
- Front Wheel Size (inches): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (inches): 10
- Side Discharge: Standard
- Mulching: Standard
- Bagging: HI VAC®
- Residential Use: 3-Years
- Commercial Use: 90-Days
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 8.50 ft-lb. torque
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™, OHV
- Rear-wheel drive, Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 10 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Bag, Side, Mulch