2016 Snapper Rear Engine Rider RE130
After 50 years, the rear engine rider has been reinvented to combine tried and true features with today's latest innovation offering the same dependability you would expect from a lawn mowing icon. Best for all sized lawns, this lawn tractor's straight-forward design offers easy-to-to-reach controls, convenient 6-speed shift on-the-go drive system or hydrostatic transmission and an ultra compact size for easy storage. Improved steering makes tighter turns while increasing comfort and drivability.
- Tight Turning Radius: Steering wheel provides more control and tight turning radius around intricate landscaping.
- User-Friendly Mower Controls: At your fingertip controls and foot pedal operation make the rear engine rider simple to drive.
- Simple To Get On & Off: The improved rear engine rider design makes it easy to get on and off the unit.
- HI VAC® Mower Deck: Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC® Mower Deck efficiently cuts grass and sucks up clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC® cut is its unique mower blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- Mow More. Stop Less.: Large 2-gallon fuel tank holds more fuel for your uninterrupted lawn mowing pleasure.
- Tried and True: Some dependable designs are ingeniously simple. Snapper's disc drive transmission uses a spinning plate to power a moveable rubber disc. The RE210 features a hydrostatic transmission for smooth foot-pedal operation.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine
- Gross Horsepower*: 13.5
- Cylinders: 1
- Starter: Key Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 2
- Battery (cca): 190
- Forward Speed (mph): 1.0 - 4.5
- Reverse Speed (mph): 0 -1.9
- Differential: 8-Speed, Disc Drive Transmission
- Frame: 12-Gauge
- Front Axle: Welded Steel, Pivoting
- Front Tires (inches): 11
- Rear Tires (inches): 16
- Seat: 11" Mid-Back, Adjustable
- Turning Radius (inches): 20
- Cutting Width (inches): 33
- Deck Type: HI VAC®
- Number of Blades: 1
- Height of Cut (inches): 1.5-4
- Height of Cut Positions: 6
- Blade Engagement: Manual Lever
- Deck Thickness: 13-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindles: Steel
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Assembled Length (inches): 66
- Assembled Width (inches): 37
- Assembled Height (inches): 43
- Residential Use: 3-Years
- Commercial Use: 90-Days
- Dump Cart: The 10-cu ft. multi-functional cart takes the heavy-lifting out of yard work.
- Twin Catcher: Use these removable mower bags to gather up to 6.5-bushels of grass clippings.
- Single Catcher: Collects grass clippings and debris in one removable, easy-to-empty lawn bag.
- Rear Engine Rider Cover: Great for storing your rear engine rider, the tractor cover protects and keeps your mower clean until next season.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 13.5 hp
- Engine Type
- PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine
- 8-Speed, Disc Drive Transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in.; Rear: 16 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 33 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag