2016 Snapper SP Series SP100
SP Series SP100
Basic Snapper® walk mowers offer the right features to get the job done everyday. These easy-to-use lawn mowers that make short work out of tall, thick grass on hilly or flat yards.
- Just the Right Height: Short or tall, these lawn mowers are adjustable for all operators. Choose from 3 operator height settings.
- Easily Pick the Cut: Change the height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. Select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Simple to Start: Briggs & Stratton® engines have the power and the features for quick starts every time. ReadyStart® makes choking a thing of the past and FreshStart™ keeps fuel fresh for up to six months.
- Versatile Mowing Options: 3-in-1 lawn mower decks let you choose your cut finish with side discharge, mulching or rear bagging options.
- Quick Clean: Connect your hose to the deck wash out port for a quick and simple way to clean the bottom of your deck.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™, OHV
- Torque: 7.75 ft-lbs
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Starting Type: Recoil
- Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive
- Ground Speed: 4 Speed, up to 3.5
- Cutting Width (inches): 21
- Blade Type: Standard
- Height of Cut (inches): 1.25-3.75
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 1 Point Adjustment, Foam Grip
- Front Wheel Size (inches): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (inches): 11
Lawn Mower Configuration
- Side Discharge: Included
- Mulching: Included
- Residential Use: 3-Years
NOTES:All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. See your dealer for complete warranty details. Product may differ from shown.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 7.75 ft-lb. torque
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™, OHV
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in.; Rear: 11 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side, Mulch