2018 Briggs & Stratton 17 kW1 Standby Generator (40415)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
17 kW1 Standby Generator (40415)
Eliminate your customer's losses from power outages. Backed by one of the best commercial warranties in the industry, the three phase 17 kW1 is perfect for businesses with increasing electrical demands.
- Easier to Service: Convenient access points make it easier for technicians to service. Immediate access to the entire engine can be reached without time-consuming disassembly.
- Longer Product Life: Maximize your investment with a standby generator that can stand the test of time. Designed for longer product life and budget-friendly operation, Briggs & Stratton standby generators have low speed 1,800 RPM liquid cooled engines, limited temperature rise on the alternator and corrosion-resistant, all-metal enclosures.
- Worry-free Monitoring: Discover maintenance needs on your standby generator before a power outage with these great accessories. The Basic Wireless Monitor is placed inside your home and will let you know when your generator is working or if it needs service without ever leaving the house. The Infohub™ Wireless Monitor tells you what you want to know about your generator from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Alerts will let you and/or your dealer know what service needs to be performed on the generator.
- Durable and Weather-Resistant Enclosure: Galvanneal steel provides years of rust-resistant, outdoor protection - perfect for extreme weather conditions.
- Flexible Placement3: Have a tight lot line? Worried about your curb appeal? Install your generator as close as 18" for your home. Our generators are in compliancy with the stringent National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 40415
- Running Watts (NG)*: 15,300
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Voltage (V): 208/120
- Running Amps (NG): 53
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 2.10 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Engine Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault, Over Voltage Protection
- Governor Type: Electronic
- Width (in): 34
- Weight (lbs): 500
- Running Watts (LP)*: 17,000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 993
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 60
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 160 ft3/hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Length (in): 48
- Height (in): 31
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.3Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that Carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home.
- Engine Type
- 993 cc
- 48 in.
- 34 in.
- 31 in.
- 500 lb.
- AC Output
- 17,000 LPW