2018 Briggs & Stratton 200kW1 Standby Generator (080025-029)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
200kW1 Standby Generator (080025-029)
With one of the best warranties in the industry, the 200kW1 standby generator is durable, powerful and perfect for small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Support and Service Made Simple: The 200kW1 system is designed to make maintenance easier. The side panels are fully-removable and the gas shocks keep it propped open for quick total access.
- Industrial-Grade Engine: The 200kW1 standby generator runs on a durable 1800-RPM PSI engine that is EPA certified. The Industrial Power Solutions International engine means powerful performance when it matters most.
- Built with Components from Top Manufacturers: Briggs & Stratton is committed to providing a high-quality 200kW1 standby generator. To accomplish this, Briggs & Stratton has partnered with well-known and respected companies to install a high-performance alternator and the best controller on the market.
- Customized Transfer Switch: Briggs & Stratton partnered with ASCO® to develop a high-grade transfer switch available for the 200kW1 unit. When a power outage occurs, a transfer switch automatically moves critical power from the standby generator to the business or home that is wired to. Briggs & Stratton is backing the new transfer switch with a 3-year parts and labor warranty.
- 3 Year Parts, Labor and Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-focused limited warranty is the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 3 year parts, labor and travel limited warranty. Click here for warranty details.
- Model Number: 080025-029
- Engine Displacement (cc): 11.1/6.73
- Alternator Type: 4-Pole, Rotating-Field
- BTU/hr No Load: 1,160,000
- Short Circuit: 300% up to 20 sec.
- HZ: 60
- Frequency Regulation: (+/-) 0.5%
- RPM: 1800
- Alternator: Mecc Alte
- BTU/hr @ 1/2 Load: 1,650,000
- Warranty (Product)***: 3 Years Limited
- Engine Series: PSI
- Voltage (V): 120/208 120/240 277/480
- Sound @ No Load: 72 dB(A) @ no load
- Cylinder Arrangement: Inline 6
- Controller: DSE 7310 MKII
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Amps: 694 601 300
- Governor Type: Electronic
- BT/hr @ Full Load: 2,120,000
- Weight (lbs): 9325
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.
- Engine Type
- 11.1/6.73 cc
- 9325 lb.
- Noise Level
- 72 dB(A) @ no load