2018 Briggs & Stratton Three Phase 48 kW1 Standby Generator (076151)
Call for Price
The Briggs & Stratton® 48 kW1 helps ensure that your business won't take a hit when a power outage strikes. With one of the best warranties in the industry, the 48 kW1 standby generator is durable, powerful and perfect for small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Easier to Service: Convenient access points make it easier for technicians to service. Immediate access to the entire engine can be reached without time-consuming disassembly.
- Longer Product Life: Maximize your investment with a standby generator that can stand the test of time. Designed for longer product life and budget-friendly operation, Briggs & Stratton standby generators have low speed 1,800 RPM liquid cooled engines, limited temperature rise on the alternator and corrosion-resistant, all-metal enclosures.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Voltage & Controller Options Available
- Small - Medium Businesses: Perfect for small-to-medium businesses, the Briggs & Stratton 48 kW1 Commercial Standby Generator helps you automatically power your business' essential electrical loads.
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Enclosure: Durable aluminum enclosure that is build to last. Protects against extreme weather conditions and corrosion.
- NFPA 110 Capable: Suitable for NFPA 110 applications when installed with the compatible NFPA 110 accessories and installation methods.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076151
- Running Watts (NG)*: 48,000
- Engine Series: Vortec
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Voltage (V): 120/208, 120/240, 240/416, 277/480, 347/600
- Running Amps (NG): See Voltage & Controller Option Sheet
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 5.5 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Engine Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault, Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Length (in): 98
- Height (in): 43
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Running Watts (LP)*: 48,000
- Engine Brand: GM
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5736
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): See Voltage & Controller Option Sheet
- Alternator Type: Brushless
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 464400 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Governor Type: Electronic
- Width (in): 39.4
- Weight (lbs): 1956
- Engine Type
- 5736 cc
- 98 in.
- 39.4 in.
- 43 in.
- 1956 lb.
- AC Output
- 48,000 LPW