2019 Simplicity Cobalt 28/61 (5901748)
With a perfect combination of commercial features and residential comfort, the Simplicity Cobalt™ is the ultimate in zero turn mowing. Whether you mow the lawn around your business or home, the Cobalt Zero Turn Mower allows you to get the yard work done quickly, comfortably and beautifully. Plus, a 500 hour oil change interval with the Oil Guard™ System by Vanguard™ (select model) means oil-change-free mowing for up to 5 years*.
- Vanguard™ 810 Engine: Redefining commercial mower efficiency the Vanguard™ 810 Engine with the Oil Guard™ System (select model) is the best engine for getting work done, reliably. Plus with a massive 500 hour or 5 year* oil change interval, your mower will spend more time mowing and less time in routine maintenance.
- Controls: Every control is tailored to the demands of the professional landscaper: easy-to-use, conveniently located and extremely durable.
- Commercial Transaxles: The ZT-4400™ transaxles are commercial engineered to deliver smooth, unmatched power and durability. Featuring cooling fans and a robust planetary gear reduction, this transaxle is designed for powerful machines.
- Fabricated Deck: An innovative grass cutting system has the center point offset, allowing for supreme cutting and excellent discharge leaving you with a superior cut. The reinforced leading edge provides protection where the mower deck needs it most.
- Suspension: The Cobalt's 4-wheel suspension system reduces vibration to the chassis and operator, giving you a smoother ride at faster mowing speeds.
- Comfort: The deep cushioned 18-inch high-back seat, armrests and adjustable steering levers are built for convenient, comfortable operation.
- Easy Zero Turn Maintenance: Turn the knob on the foot pan to gain access to the top of the deck when zero turn lawn mower maintenance is needed, allowing you can get back to the job quickly and easily.
- Rear Bumper: Three steel bars wrap-around the rear of the zero turn protecting the mower engine and operating components from damage.
- Model: 5901748
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard®
- Start Type: Key
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Battery(cca): 350
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0 - 10.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Rear Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Mower Deck Type: 10 Gauge Fabricated Steel
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 16-Foot Assist
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 6 Front/Rear Roller
- Cargo Bed +: N/A
- Headlights: Optional
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard, Steel
- Assembled Width (in): 78
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 4- Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Marketing Model: 28/61
- Engine Model: 810 EFI V-Twin w/ Oil Guard™ System
- Power Rating *: 28.0
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Lever
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11 (Twin 5.5 Gallon Tanks)
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0 - 5.0
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Independent pivoting w/ front shocks
- Seat: 18 Premium Adjustable with Armrests
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 5
- Number of Blades: 3
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Spindle: Cast-Iron
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left & Right Hand Console
- Assembled Length (in): 82.5
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Height (in): 71
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4- Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard®
- Horse Power
- 28.0 hp
- Engine Type
- 810 EFI V-Twin w/ Oil Guard™ System
- 810 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (Twin 5.5 gal. Tanks)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.