2019 Snapper Pro S200xt 5901664
Call for Price
The S200xt is equipped to ride for a full day of work with impressive features and premium components. Available with our iCD™ Cutting System deck in 61" and 72" cutting widths, the S200xt will cut your big jobs down to size. This machine delivers maximum performance and productivity.
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ engine provides increased horsepower and more torque.
- 500 Hour Oil Change: Vanguard™ engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%***
- Integrated Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400™ Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls: Pillow block bearing on control mounts make for long lasting smooth, precision control.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 6" in 0.25" increments.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX801V
- HP (gross) *: 25.5.0
- Displacement (cc): 852
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 10
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 5
- Belts: Custom 5V belt with Kevlar™ cords
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 2 x 2, 7-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 79
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 76/63
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1190
- Seat Package: Mid-back with armrests
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard, 165-degree foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25.5.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.